Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back in the barn for the night


I put the primed hull back in the barn for the night. Tomorrow i will sand the high spots down and prime again. I will also take some filler to fill in the pin holes and some dents that are visible with the coat of primer. I need to go by and pick out the color of my hull soon. After i get some more priming/sanding done i will then drill holes for the fairleads and another turning block. I have a lot of work left in installing lead bulb to the keel, making rigs, building sails, working on the rudder and making a boat sand out of PVC piping. It seems the stuff the requires thought and more thought are still ahead of me. So far this project has been very satisfying and i could not have done it with out the help of Al and Hew.

No comments: