Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Finding the leak

Al and i did some investigating this evening and we think we found where the water was entering the hull. It is on the keel box, near the deck, or so we think. I mixed up some 5 minute epoxy and placed it carefully in this area. Hopefully this is the leak and we fixed it. Will find out next time I take her sailing.

I ahve also done some homework on batteries. I think I will go with a NiMH 2300 millamp battery packs. I found them at All-Batteries dot com for about $9 each. These are 6 volt batteries and i can also use them on my Victoria.

No comments: