Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finding the leak - Part II

The epoxy set up that we used to fill in the area at the top of the keel trunk overnight. Before i re drilled the hole for the keel bot to exit the keel truck, I decided to test the keel truck again with some air pressure. Low and behold! Another air leak was noted in about the same area as the one we thought we plugged last night. Anyway, mixed up some more 5 minute epoxy, thinned it with acetone and then poured it into the keel trunk. I will test it again tomorrow and see it if this cures the leak. Finger crossed!

No comments: