Last night I had a few hours to myself so I went to the boat loft and put a coat of sealant on the inside of the sail box. I am not sure when I will have the time to work on the box again as extremely busy with work.
I also bought some permatex silicon and used it to attach the bow bumper to the stem. I will see how this stuff holds up, this is the stuff that the guys in Vancouver use.
It was also discovered that the bungee I was using to keep tension on the sheeting system broke and figured this was due to how it was run, too much friction in one location. I will have to figure out a way to rig this bungee.
I also got some wire so I can hard wire the on/off switch and the new batteries arrived.
- ▼ December (11)