Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Clear Coat!

Well, after another series of out of town jobs I finally got a chance this afternoon to spray on some clear coat! I got home this afternoon from a gig in Mobile and called Al to see if he would be around to help me put some clear coat on the hull. He was available and so we did! I will get around to posting some photos later this weekend. She looks real good, the pink really sparkles in the sun! On Saturday I will paint the deck of the boat and the rudder and the keel blade. In the afternoon I should be able to spray some clear coat on the deck. After this gets accomplished I need to build my masts and sails. Install my deck hardware and then mount the keel bulb to the blade. Then I should be ready for sea trials! Stay tuned!

No comments: