Thursday, January 24, 2008
Setting up building board & cutting out shadows
Today we worked on the building board and we cut out the shadows. The shadows were cut from paper and glued to some foam backing board then cut out on the scroll saw. Should have a few pictures to post soon. Tomorrow will probably not get too much done as a Mardi Gras parade will be rolling. May get the board finished with the shadows lined up and mounted so i can start planking this weekend.
- ► 2009 (123)
- Shadows mounted and a few planks laid down
- Cutting out the stations on the scroll saw. The ph...
- Cutting stations out of the foam board on the scro...
- The line drawing pasted to foam backing board for ...
- Setting up building board & cutting out shadows
- I am #691 reaching from the weather mark to the o...
- Strips cut, Indy and San Diego on the tube! Al's N...
- Balsa strips! Some folks say this looks slow!
- 'The Jig' - Can be used by both right handed peopl...
- COSTS up to 14 January 2008
- PLANS ARRIVED TODAY!
- ▼ January (12)