Cutting stations out of the foam board on the scroll saw. Adult supervision was present and I did not cut my fingers off.
- ► 2009 (123)
- Shadows mounted and a few planks laid down
- Cutting out the stations on the scroll saw. The ph...
- Cutting stations out of the foam board on the scro...
- The line drawing pasted to foam backing board for ...
- Setting up building board & cutting out shadows
- I am #691 reaching from the weather mark to the o...
- Strips cut, Indy and San Diego on the tube! Al's N...
- Balsa strips! Some folks say this looks slow!
- 'The Jig' - Can be used by both right handed peopl...
- COSTS up to 14 January 2008
- PLANS ARRIVED TODAY!
- ▼ January (12)