So far only $26.41 has been spent on this project, not including the beer and crabs/crawfish it will cost me when Declan comes over from England, to pay him back for getting the Plans for us from SAILSetc. Nor does this include the cost of the mast sections that Hew has obtained for us from Steve.
$8.97 - Michael's - Crazy Glue
$2.49 - Michael's - Blades for Exacto knife
$14.95 - Michael's - 5 sheets of 3/32 x 4"x36" balsa for planks
$26.41 TOTAL TO DATE
- ► 2009 (123)
- Shadows mounted and a few planks laid down
- Cutting out the stations on the scroll saw. The ph...
- Cutting stations out of the foam board on the scro...
- The line drawing pasted to foam backing board for ...
- Setting up building board & cutting out shadows
- I am #691 reaching from the weather mark to the o...
- Strips cut, Indy and San Diego on the tube! Al's N...
- Balsa strips! Some folks say this looks slow!
- 'The Jig' - Can be used by both right handed peopl...
- COSTS up to 14 January 2008
- PLANS ARRIVED TODAY!
- ▼ January (12)